Sports & Fitness Facilities
The treadmills, recumbent bikes, upright bikes, elliptical trainers and stair steppers are designed to improve cardiovascular endurance.
Each participant should go through an exercise orientation to understand proper use of the equipment. Children under the age of thirteen are not allowed to use or play on the cardiovascular equipment.
Group Fitness Room
This room is used for floor exercises and aerobics. Permission to use the room during non scheduled class times must be cleared by the FLC Director.
Weight machines and free weights are designed to develop muscular strength and endurance. We have Cybex machines, Smith machine, Cable cross, and Free weights.
- Each participant should go through an exercise orientation to understand the proper use of the equipment.
- Children under the age of thirteen are not allowed in the weight room or on weight equipment.
- Thirteen to fifteen year olds may use the weight equipment only if supervised by a parent.
Our weight room contains the Cybex VR2 line of pin select strength training equipment. This is arguably the best pin select strength equipment made. We also have plate loaded machines including a calf machine, leg press machine, and Smith machine. The weight room also has an adjustable cable cross machine, weight assisted pull-up/tricep dip machine, low row machines and much more as well as all the free weights and benches needed for a maximum workout.
Adult Locker Rooms
Showers, Towel Service, Lockers and Personal Care Amenities. Members may provide their own locks for daily use, or check one out from the FLC Welcome Desk on a first come, first served basis. Locks left overnight are subject to removal by FLC staff.
Two state of the art full court gyms for Basketball & Volleyball.
- For your enjoyment and for basketball and volleyball leagues.
- Players must wear basketball or tennis shoes only.
- No black-soled or running shoes will be allowed on the gym floors.
- Nothing may be thrown from the gym floor to the jogging track.
- Check with the Control Center for scheduled programs.
- Programmed activities will have priority over free gym play.
- All guests must be invited by a member and sign in at the Control Center.
Jogging & Walking Track
- The track is 1/8 mile (8 laps equals one mile)
- Track clocks are supplied for your convenience and lap counters are available at the Control Center.
- Everyone must jog/walk in the same direction. Directions are posted and will change daily.
- Balls and other athletic equipment are not allowed on the jogging track.
- Nothing may be thrown from the jogging track to the gym floor.
- Please watch for others moving about in this area while on the track.
- Members and guests need to be considerate of those using the track.
- Eye guards are recommended and available at the Welcome Desk.
- Court reservations may be made three days in advance of the playing date.
- The court will be forfeited 10 minutes after the scheduled court time in case of a no-show.
Ping Pong, Pool, Board games.
Ping Pong balls and paddles, Pool cues and balls, Racquetball racquets, racquetballs and eye guards, Board games, Lap counters, Radios, Various gym balls, Towels